7/4/12

Never thought I'd see the day

You can't say I haven't been warned. I know the dangers. Rachael Rossman is very clear about the havoc that can be wreaked by a studio cat. Hair on paintings. Colorful pawprints on paintings. Painting water used as a water dish.
But come on. Look at the cuteness. THE CUTENESS.
Mark still insists that this is a barn cat. But, honestly, I don't think even he completely believes it anymore. Every time I turn around, the kitten is in the house. More often than not, riding on Mark's shoulder as he goes about his day. I know. I don't believe it either. But, seriously, this is probably the single friendliest cat on planet earth. No one is immune to his charms.
And in the Cunningham family tradition, we seem unable to settle on one name. Here's the list so far.
Chumlee (from Pawn Stars)
Little Cat A (from The Cat In The Hat Comes Back)
Rootin' Tootin' Kitten Kabootin (from the Skippy Jon Jones books) This gets shortened to "Kabootin" or "Bootin")
Mousetrap Wellington III (from, well, my crazy family's overactive imagination)
So... I'll keep you posted on the transition from barn cat to studio cat, but I'm pretty sure that's what's gonna happen. It can't be helped.

1 comment:

  1. The cat rides on Marks shoulder? Funny! He's never mentioned that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts!